Scott Suplee is a native and active member of the vibrant Sarasota, Florida, community.
Before starting his career as a web designer, Scott graduated from Ringling College of Art and Design in 2002 with a BFA in Graphic and Interactive Communications. He minored in photography – a big plus for customers with photo needs.
Scott has won the coveted gold ADDY award from the Advertising Federation of the Suncoast for his exceptional design work.
- Work with Easter Seals of Southwest Florida (6 years)
- 2006 sat as Treasurer of Advertising Federation of the Suncoast
- 2003 received a gold ADDY along with Mina Ajrab, and Elizabeth Blair
- Founded the Ringling School of Art & Design Golf Tournament, 10 years
- Co-Founded The Mark Wandall Golf Tournament with Matt Drews
- Hobbies – Golfing, Fishing
Why choose Scott to serve your small business needs?
If you want an affordable and still professional looking site that attracts and converts visitors into customers, contact Scott Suplee today.
Please feel free to call Suplee Design for a free meeting to see how we can assist you with all of your website, and graphic design needs.
E-MAIL : Scott@supleedesign.com
PHONE : (941) 284.3287
Our Services Include:
- Web Design / Web Programming
- Spanish Translation
- Print Design
- Media Buying
- Radio/TV Commercials
- Website Re-design
- Stationary Packages
- Logos & Branding
Sarasota Web Design Services – Suplee Design. We serve clients throughout Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice, Siesta Key, Longboat Key, St. Petersburg and Tampa, Florida.
Call Suplee Design Today
See how we can help you today.
Remember meetings are free! To see how Suplee Design can help your business please feel free to call Scott Suplee.